Terms & Conditions
All booking are made subject to the below mentioned terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the departure time of your trip
- Please wear enclosed footwear for safety reasons.
- Please wear safety glass during casting or pooing.
- We require the customer to meet us at 7:00pm the night before in order to confirm that the trip is going ahead and confirm departure times.
- Maximum number of passengers is 5. Larger groups can be arranged using multiple boats.
- All bookings require credit card details to be held by us as security, and the deposit of one person. We will not make any changes to your credit card unless specified or in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- All bookings require valid ID or passport to be sent for Noukhada Fishing Charter as security purpose.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel or reschedule the trip.
- Gift vouchers are nonrefundable and we only reschedule gift voucher bookings.
- The person making the booking is responsible for the total payment of the organized trip. If they have made a booking for 5 people and only 4 people turn up, then they are responsible for making up the difference.
- Deposit of one person is required within 10 days of booking and balance of payment can be made on the day.
- Noukhada Fishing Charters requires 45 days’ notice if you wish to cancel your booking. In the event less than that notice is not given your booking will be rescheduled to alternative dates and its depend on the availability. However, if notice is not given then you are liable to pay for the full amount of your booking
- You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been cancelled by Noukhada Fishing Charters.
- If a person becomes unwell and requests to be returned back to shore, then no refund will be given and it is also up to the Skipper’s discretion whether or not to return to port.
- Noukhada Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
- In the event the trip is cancelled at any time by Gone Fishing Charters, we will not be held liable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred.
- Gift vouchers must be produced at the time of boarding, otherwise a new fare must be paid.
- If the customer holding the voucher misses the trip on the booked day without providing notice then the voucher will be forfeited.
- Gift vouchers are not transferrable or refundable.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is made at the discretion of the skipper) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather (even at short notice).
- We require the customer to call us at 8:00pm the night before in order to confirm the weather conditions.
- Off-shore trips are pending on weather conditions. We require settled conditions that adhere to Marine Board requirements. If inclement weather conditions prevail, it is up to the Skipper’s discretion as to whether the trip will proceed. You may nominate to transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been cancelled due to weather.
- A safety brief is given on board before departure.
- All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
- We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time.
- All children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult (and they must wear a life jacket at all times).
- Those who are unable to swim are asked to wear a life jacket at all times.
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers and our property.
- If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or vessel due to negligence or unruly behavior then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item.
- The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.
- Alcohol is not allowed onboard due to safety reasons.
- The Skipper reserves the right to refuse alcohol, if any customer under the influence of alcohol the trip will be canceled with no refund.
- All GPS are banned from the boat and may be confiscated and returned at the end of the trip.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of Noukhada Fishing Charters. Please read them and if you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us. These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either via phone, email or in person.
Number of Passengers:
Bookings and Payments:
Cancellations and Refunds:
Global Positioning System:
Here at Noukhada Fishing Charters we want to provide a safe and happy fishing experience for our customers. However due to the nature of a fishing charter please be mindful that there is a remote risk of injury or even the more extreme. Please understand and appreciate the dangers involved and once aboard the vessel the customer must assume and accept all these risks.