Terms & Conditions
All booking are made subject to the below mentioned terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Maximum number of anglers is 5 per boat.
- All bookings require valid ID or passport to be sent for Noukhada Fishing Charter as security purpose.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel or reschedule the trip.
- 50 % deposit required at the time of booking and the remaining amount should be completed 45 days before the trip date. ( for your group you can pay the deposit mid of September )
- Gift vouchers are nonrefundable and we only reschedule gift voucher bookings.
- The person making the booking is responsible for the total payment of the organized trip. If they have made a booking for 4 people and only 2 or 3 people showed up, then they are responsible for making up the difference.
- Noukhada Fishing Charter requires 30 days’ notice if you wish to cancel your booking. In the event that 30 days’ notice is not given you will forfeit your deposit. However, if notice is given with less
- You may nominate a full refund of deposit or transfer your deposit to an alternative date if your trip has been cancelled by Noukhada Fishing Charter.
- If a person becomes unwell and requests to be returned back to shore, then no refund will be given and it is also up to the Skipper’s discretion whether or not to return to port.
- Noukhada Fishing Charters will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred by booking a fishing charter with us.
- In the event the trip is cancelled at any time by Noukhada Fishing Charter, we will not be held accountable for any travel costs, meals, accommodation or any other costs the customer may have incurred.
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is made at the discretion of the skipper) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather, In this case there will be alternative programs like shore fishing or fishing in different areas depends on the wind direction (even at short notice).
- A safety brief is given on board before departure.
- All customers must notify us for any medical issues before departure.
- Noukhada Fishing Charter is not responsible for the sea sick of any persons.
- We have the right to ask any customer to wear a life jacket at any time.
- All children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult (and they must wear a life jacket at all times).
- Those who are unable to swim are asked to wear a life jacket at all times.
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other customers and our property.
- If we find that there has been loss or damage to our equipment or boats due to negligence or unruly behavior then the customer will be liable for replacement or repair of the item (funds will be taken from the customer before checking out from the fishing lodge).
- The Skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.
- The Company is not responsible to sell any fish for the customers in the market, In case of customer would like to take some fish with him he needs to follow the allowable Max quantities and sizes by the local authorities, Our company policy clearly states all fish over 80 lbs. will released back to the water
- Alcohol is not allowed onboard on Noukhada Fishing Charter boats.
- All GPS are banned from the boat and may be confiscated and returned at the end of the trip.
These are the terms and conditions of Noukhada Fishing Charter. Please read them and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. These terms and conditions are in effect once we have accepted your booking either via phone, email or in person.
Number of Passengers:
Bookings and Payments:
Cancellations and Refunds:
Global Positioning System: